The newest in a series of additions to the M.20 platform, the M&P9 2.0 Compact FDE features a four-inch barrel and polymer frame. Smith & Wesson purpose-built the 2.0 Compact for both personal and professional use.
Available with or without an ambidextrous thumb safety, the M&P 2.0 Compact pistol series delivers an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts. Inside, a crisp M2.0 trigger delivers a tactile, audible reset. The M&P 2.0 Compact FDE comes standard with a white-dot front sight and a white two-dot rear sight. Meanwhile, the overall capacity is 15+1 rounds of 9mm.
The M&P 2.0 pistol ships with two magazines, including two magazine extender sleeves for use with full-size magazines, as well as a limited warranty and lifetime service policy, according to Smith & Wesson.
For more information, visit smith-wesson.com.
M&P 2.0 Compact FDE Specifications
- Caliber: 9mm
- Overall Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel Length: 4 inches
- Overall Length: 7.3 inches
- Front Sight: Steel, White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel, White Two Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Overall Weight: 27 ounces
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite Finish Cerakote Flat Dark Earth Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer – FDE
- MSRP: $569