Taurus recently announced two new models to its PT 92 pistol line. Each enhanced PT 92 model features a full frame and Brazilian walnut grips.
The PT 92 stands as a cornerstone firearm for Taurus, launched in 1980 when the company acquired the entirety of Italian firearm manufacturer Beretta’s Sao Paulo operation. The acquisition included the technical specifications, tooling and machinery Beretta used to make the Beretta Model 92. Taurus continues to refine the military-pattern 92 semi-auto pistol, according to Taurus.
Taurus PT 92 Brazilian Walnut Grip Specifications
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 17 rounds
- Frame Finish: Matte Black / Hard Anodized
- Grip: Brazilian Walnut Wood Grips
- Firing System: Hammer
- Action Type: DA/SA
- Safety: Manual Safety & Decocker (Ambi), Firing Pin Block
- Sights Front: Integrated
- Sights Rear: Drift Adjustable
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel / Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Black Matte / Polished Stainless
- Overall Length: 8.5 inches
- Overall Width: 1.6 inches
- Height Overall: 5.5 inches
- Overall Barrel Length: 5.0 inches
- Overall Weight: 34 Ounces (Unloaded)
- Magazines Included: 2
For more information, visit taurususa.com.
Designed with everyday carry in mind, the all-new SIG ROMEOZero gives concealed carriers a...
by Karen Hunter / Aug 14, 2019