Apex Tactical Specialties recently announced the expansion of its line of aftermarket parts for the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 pistols. The company just released a new curved version of its Forward Set Trigger Kit, specifically for M&P M2.0 pistols.
The company’s flat-faced Forward Set Trigger kit proved to be the best selling accessory upgrade for the pistol. Now Apex brings that same formula, but with a traditional curved trigger design. The upgraded reduces overtravel by 40-percent. It also delivers a crisp trigger break reminiscent of a single-action 1911, according to Apex Tactical.
The new Forward Set Trigger Kit fits M&P M2.0 models in 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP. This includes M2.0 Compact and Performance Center models.
The kit includes an aluminum hard-coat anodized Apex Forward Set Trigger with a center-mounted pivoting safety. It also includes an Apex Ultimate Striker Block Kit, Forward Set Sear Actuator and 2-Dot Sear. Meanwhile, the kit a Duty/Carry Sear and Trigger Return Springs and Heavy Weight Sear and Trigger Return Springs.
Using a combination of the Apex springs and factory sear and trigger return springs enables the user to se the trigger pull weight within a desired range, whether for carry or competition.
The Apex Forward Set Trigger Kit M&P M2.0 retails for $164.95. For more information, visit apextactical.com.
Features and Specifications:
- For use in all sizes of the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 in 9mm/.40S&W/.45ACP
- Direct drop-in replacement of factory polymer hinged trigger
- Reduces overall trigger travel by approximately 40 percent
- Reduces trigger pull weight by up to 2 pounds (approximately)
- Delivers crisp trigger break
- Smooths uptake and reset
- Reduces trigger over-travel
- Shortens reset length
- Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
- Easy to install (Apex installation videos on YouTube)
- MSRP: $164.95
Keep your distance, evaluate the threat, then when the situation calls for it, get...
by Pat McNamara / Oct 29, 2019