Langdon Tactical recently announced the release of its newest Beretta upgrades, the LTT Elite Compact and Centurion. The LTT Elite Compact and Centurion models feature numerous upgrades designed for defense and carry.
Since the release of the 92 Elite LTT, many have described it as the ultimate Beretta 92 and everything that platform should be. With renewed interest in Beretta’s classic, so too has come demand for a Langdon Tactical version of the carry-friendly 92 Compact and Centurion. Langdon Tactical now offers the same slide, frame, grip, and barrel perfections that made the full-size so popular in the reduced-footprint 92 Centurion and easy-to-carry 92 Compact.
With attention to detail and tuning appreciated by shooters, the new 92 Elite Compact and Centurion pistols offer numerous upgraded features.
92 Elite Compact, Centurion Features
- Front cocking serrations
- G-Model de-cock only
- Dovetailed fiber-optic front sight (.110-inch wide, serrated)
- Square notch serrated rear sight
- Stainless barrel with target crown
- Solid steel guide rod
- Beveled rear slide
- Exclusive trigger guard radius
- Stainless steel trigger
- Checkering on the front and backstrap
- Skeletonized hammer (Centurion)
- Bobbed hammer (Compact)
- Ultra thin VZ/LTT G10 grips
- Stainless steel hex head grip screws
- Beveled magazine well
- Flush main spring cap (No lanyard loop)
- Oversized magazine release button
Pricing ranges from $999 to $1,888, depending on custom options chosen. For more information, visit langdontactical.com.
Discussion about this post