Savage Arms recently released its newest rimfire rifle, the Minimalist. The Savage Minimalist combines a laminate stock, Savage AccuTrigger and modern styling to create a different take on the classic rimfire.
Savage Arms Minimalist
The Minimalist features a button rifled barrel and strong, lightweight design. The rifle comes chambered in .22 LR, .22 WMR or .17 HMR.
“Minimalist combines the perfect balance of lightweight ergonomics and reliable performance,” said Beth Shimanski, Director of Marketing for Savage. “At just 5.68 pounds, they’re perfect for backyard plinking or hunting on the move. You can carry one all day and hardly feel it.”
Designed to deliver top-shelf accuracy, the Minimalist comes nearly range ready. With Weaver-style bases above a carbon steel action, shooters just need to add an optic and hit the range.
Savage Minimalist Features
- Bolt-action rimfire chambered in 22 LR, 22 WMR, and 17 HMR
- 18-inch carbon steel barreled action
- Matte black sporter contour barrel
- 1⁄2-28 threaded barrel with cap
- Green or brown laminate stock
- 2.5-6-pound user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- 10-Round detachable magazine
- 2-Piece Weaver bases
- Mark II Minimalist (Green), .22 LR, 18-inch barrel: $359
- Mark II Minimalist (Brown), .22 LR, 18-inch barrel: $359
- 93 Minimalist (Green), .22 WMR, 18-inch barrel: $359
- 93 Minimalist (Brown), .22 WMR, 18-inch barrel: $359
- 93R17 Minimalist (Green), .17 HMR, 18-inch barrel: $359
- 93R17 Minimalist (Brown), .17 HMR, 18-inch barrel: $359
For more information, visit savagearms.com.
Chambered in .357 Magnum or .44 Magnum, the Magnum Research BFR, with smaller calibers,...
by Personal Defense World / Dec 6, 2019