Bear Ops Automatic Knife
The Bear OPS Titanium Automatic Knife rapidly opens with a firm push of the recessed button. Meanwhile, an incorporated safety prevents accidental deployment. The stonewash titanium 4-inch handle provides a superior durability and strength for most any job. Jimping on top of the AC-1200-Ti-Sw and an index finger groove deliver improved grip and blade control, even when wearing gloves.
A robust pocket clip allows for a tip-up carry and can be switched for ambidextrous use. A lanyard spacer provides a fastening point for secure storage. The knife features an overall length of 6 7/8 inches. It weighs a mere 2.8 ounces due to its skeletonized design.
Bear OPS knives are made in the U.S. For more information, visit bearandsoncutlery.com.
Bear OPS Titanium Automatic Knife Specifications
- Model Number: AC-1200-Ti-SW
- Blade Material: 154CM
- Handle Material: Stonewash Titanium
- Rockwell: 58-60
- Overall Length: 6 7/8 inches
- Closed Length: 4 inches
- Edge Length: 2 7/8 inches
- Weight: 2.8 ounces
- MSRP: $289.99
- Extras: Automatic, safety to prevent accidental deployment, pocket clip provides for tip-up carry and quick access