Versacarry Compound Gen II Essential
The improved model, an IWB variant, retains the use of buffalo leather and polymer in its construction. The ultra-slim design delivers greater comfort for the carrier, according to Versacarry.
The holster features a multi-layered construction. The design results in a rugged, long lasting design and look, according to Versacarry. The holster utilizes an adjustable draw tension screw that easily adjusts to custom fit the holster to most handguns. A forward cant design makes it easy to draw a pistol from the holster.
The adjustable tension feature gives conceal carriers the ability to customize to their liking, which is great benefit. And the forward cant should promote a fast, positive grip.
Versacarry Compound Gen II Essential Features
- Hybrid multi-layered construction utilizing water buffalo leather & polymer
- Slim compact design for comfort
- Adjustable draw tension
- Forward cant for easier draw
- Non-collapsible design for ease of re-holstering
- Suggested retail price: $45.00
For more information, visit versacarry.com.
Discussion about this post