Federal Train + Protect Ammo
The new Train + Protect loads in 380 Auto, 85-grain; 357 Magnum, 125-grain; and 38 Special, 158-grain loadings serve several pistols popular for concealed carry. Federal also said shipments of the new offerings already began arriving with dealers.
Federal’s new Train + Protect loads feature Versatile Hollow Point (VHP) bullets to deliver both precise, practical performance at the range, and instant, reliable expansion on impact. These loads, proudly packaged with U.S.A. red, white, and blue colors, join the other existing loads in this product line which include 9mm Luger, 115-grain; 40 S&W, 180-grain and 45 Auto, 230-grain.
Features & Benefits
- New loads in 380 Auto, 357 Magnum and 38 Special
- VHP bullets based on proven Federal hollow-point design
- Reloadable Federal brass case
- Extremely reliable primer
- Loaded to produce consistent performance on the range and in defense situations
In 2017, Federal first introduced its Train + Protect line of ammunition. First launched in 9mm, 40 S&W, and .45 ACP, the line serves as a solid training round, but one you can depend on should you ever need it for defense. For more information, visit federalpremium.com.