Since the advent of the pistol brace especially, AR-style pistols have boomed in popularity. And Rock River really jumped onboard of late. After releasing the BT9 AR Pistol a few days ago, the company just dropped the RRAGE Pistol.
Rock River RRAGE Pistol
The RRAGE pistol features a 10.5-inch barrel. Built on the company’s RRAGE upper and lower receiver and handguard assemblies, the pistol delivers a sleek profile. it chambers 5.56 NATO, while the 10.5-inch chrome moly barrel incorporates a 1:9 twist and a low-profile gas block. An SB Tactical SBA3 brace provides shooting stability.
The pistol also sports an aluminum, free-floated handguard with M-LOK attachment points. Meanwhile, a full-length top rail provides plenty of spots for an array of optic or sight choices.
Measuring just over 28 inches overall, the RRAGE pistol should prove handy for closeup work. Therefore, it fits the bill for both home defense work or as a truck gun or bug out survival option.
Rock River RRAGE 10.5-inch Pistol (model DS2142) Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Lower Receiver: Forged RRA LAR-15
- Upper Receiver: Extruded aluminum A4 w/o forward assist
- Barrel: 10.5-inch chrome moly, 1:9 twist
- Gas Block: Low-profile
- Muzzle Device: A2 flash hider, 1/2-28 thread
- Trigger: single stage
- Handguard: RRAGE lightweight aluminum free-float, 7.25-inch, M-LOK compatible
- Pistol Grip: A2
- Arm Brace: SB Tactical SBA3 adjustable stabilizing arm brace
- Weight: 5.7 pounds
- Length: 28.25 inches
- Includes: one magazine, manual, warranty
- MSRP: $885
Gun owners dodged big bullets recently when Maryland Governor Larry Hogan blocked anti-gun measures...
by Mark Chesnut / May 14, 2020