SB Tactical just announced the release of its latest Pistol Stabilizing Brace, the TF1913. Designed in conjunction with Palmetto State Armory, the TF1913 features a low-pro, left-folding design compatible with an M1913 Picatinny interface. The brace works with firearms such as the SIG MPX, SIG MCX, SIG Rattler, Rock River LAR-PDS and more.
SB Tactical TF1913 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
The TF1913 comes as a complete assembly, ready to install. It utilizes a rigid polymer substrate with a flexible arm cuff and an advanced billet steel-hinge that locks firmly in both the folded and extended positions, according to SB Tactical. The pull-through design provides quick deployment and solid lock-up when extended.
Shipping as a complete assembly, ready-to-install, the TF1913 features a rigid polymer substrate with a flexible arm cuff and an advanced billet steel-hinge that locks firmly in both the folded and extended positions. The pull-through design provides quick deployment and solid lock-up when extended.
For more information visit www.sb-tactical.com.
SB Tactical TF1913 Features
- Complete assembly, ready-to-install
- Advanced steel hinge design locks in both folded and extended positions
- Pull-through design offering quick deployment
- Rigid polymer substrate with flexible arm cuff
- US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap
- MSRP: $199.99
With durable construction, retention system and a protective hood for red dot optics, the...
by Personal Defense World / May 21, 2020