Wilson Combat and SIG Sauer recently announced the two powerhouses teamed up once again. The resulting WCP320 Carry pistol fills a unique niche for conceal carry enthusiasts.
SIG/Wilson Combat WCP320 Carry Details
Now the collaboration is back again, with the WCP320 Carry. Wilson Combat reworked the SIG P320 chassis, along with an unfinished SIG compact slide. The finished product gets a “Professional” size full-size grip, rail and full-capacity 9mm frame.
The Wilson Combat SIG P32 Carry grip module then mates with a re-machined slide. Wilson Combat performance battle sights get the shooter on target.
The compact slide features Wilson Combat X-TAC pattern machining. The front and rear cocking serrations, along with the top of the slide, wear the signature Wilson pattern.
A stainless steel slide and chromoly barrel feature DLC finish. It utilizes chromium and tungsten underlayers for long-lasting corrosion and abrasion resistance, according to Wilson Combat.
A SIG Sauer flat-faced XFULL trigger comes standard on the WCP320. It delivers a lower finger position on the trigger, increasing leverage for a lighter, smoother pull. For more information, visit wilsoncombat.com.
SIG/Wilson Combat WCP320 Carry Specs
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17+1
- Barrel Length: 3.9 inches
- Overall Length: 7.5 inches
- Sight Radius: 5.75 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Width: 1.5 inches
- Overall Weight: (empty) 26.8 ounces
- MSRP: $1,195 – $1,350
- Wilson Combat P320 Carry II Module
- Wilson Combat X-TAC P320 Carry Slide with Machine Bevels
- Black DLC Finish on slide and barrel
- X-TAC pattern front and rear cocking serrations
- X-TAC pattern on slide top
- Carry Cut
- Wilson Combat Logo on slide
- Wilson Combat Battlesight with Red Fiber Optic Front Sight
- SIG factory magazine release
- SIG factory slide stop
- P320 X-Full Size Steel trigger
- 2 17-round magazines
Available in a wide range of styles and color, the 1791 Gunleather Paddle Optic...
by Personal Defense World / Jun 23, 2020