Improving trigger pull remains one of the more affordable, easiest upgrades shooters can perform on their guns. The most affected link between a shooter and bullet placement, that upgrade can make a huge difference in performance. Now Apex Tactical Specialties adds its Action Enhancement Trigger for the popular Springfield Armory Hellcat.
Apex Tactical Springfield Hellcat Trigger
For a gun meant to defend your life, the Hellcat immediately captured the imagination of conceal carry enthusiasts. Now those looking to improve the trigger pull can take advantage of Apex’s design. The package includes an Apex Action Enhancement Trigger. It also comes with an Apex Sear spring and Apex Striker Spring. Properly installed, the kit improves trigger pull while reducing travel and pull weight.
The drop-in replacement kit comes in black, red, Thin blue Line and black anodized Freedom Edition versions. The trigger kit smooths both the uptake and reset, according to Apex.
Features and Specifications:
- Reduces trigger pull weight to 5.0 to 5.5 pounds after break-in period
- Smooths uptake and reset
- Reduces overall trigger travel and reset distance
- Crisp trigger break
- Direct drop-in replacement of factory polymer trigger
- Maintains factory safety values
- Easy to install
- Apex Styles: Black, Red, Thin Blue Line, Freedom Edition Black, Freedom Edition TBL
- MSRP: $79.95 to $89.95
Discussion about this post