Savage Arms just announced the release of three new pump-action shotguns in the Stevens 320 line. One of them, the Stevens 320 Thumbhole Security, aims to provide a solid home defense choice.
Stevens 320 Thumbhole Security Details
The Stevens 320 Thumbhole Security comes well-appointed for defense work. The new thumbhole stock design provides control and versatility. Meanwhile, bead or ghost ring sight variants deliver choice in sighting options.
“Our Stevens shotguns have proven to be very versatile for hunters and home defense,” said Jessica Treglia, Sr. Brand Manager at Savage Arms. “And now we’re adding the thumbhole option to our 320 line with a new Turkey gun, and two different defensive shotguns. These shotguns are light, highly ergonomic, and built on the tested pump action that makes Stevens shotguns so reliable.”
The 320 Thumbhole Security features an 18.5-inch barrel. It sports a matte black forend and aggressive stock texturing. Along with sight options, the 320 Thumbhole Security also comes in both 12 and 20 gauge.
Lastly, MSRP comes in around $300. The bead sight retails for $275 and the ghost ring for $305. For more info, please visit savagearms.com.
Stevens 320 Thumbhole Security Specs
- Pump-action shotgun with dual slide bars and rotary bolt
- 12- & 20-Gauge Options
- Matte black synthetic stock and forend
- Thumbhole stock with ambidextrous cheek riser and rugged grip textures
- Chrome alloy steel 18.5-inch matte black security barrel
- 3-inch chamber
- Swivel stud on stock and magazine cap
- Bottom-loading tube magazine (5+1 Capacity)
- Recoil pad
- Ghost Ring Sight or Front Bead Sight models available
- MSRP: $275 (Bead), $305 (Ghost Ring)
With upgraded components and a distinctive two-tone finish, the SIG Custom Works Equinox Series...
by Personal Defense World / Oct 28, 2020