At the recent Athlon Outdoors Rendezvous, we got some very needed time on the range. During our range sessions, we also got to spend some time on the trigger, using the new Riton X3 Tactix MPRD red dot. In a world gone increasingly toward small, value-packed optics, the X3 Tactix MPRD manages to stand out.
Riton X3 Tactix MPRD Details
It starts with a 6061 aircraft grade aluminum housing. Turn inside, the optic features fully multi-coated HD glass. It stands up to water, fog and shock, a welcomed bit of ruggedness.
The optic utilizes a Shield RMS-c footprint for mounting. A 3 MOA dot helps shooters get on target. For varying light conditions, it includes 10 levels of red illumination. An auto shut-off feature helps the CR2032 deliver 50,000 hours of battery life.
Overall, the new X3 delivers a tone of features, well-suited for today’s growing carry optics market. Better still, it delivers it all for under $300, making this optic worth a look for most any budget. For even more information, please visit ritonoptics.com.
Riton X3 Tactix MPRD Features
- 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustment
- Shield RMSc type footprint
- 10 levels of red illumination
- Night vision compatible on levels 1-2
- Accepts one CR2032 battery
- 50,000 hours battery life
- Assembled in EP-level clean room
- 100-percent waterproof, fog proof and shockproof
- Aircraft grade aluminum
Riton XE Tactics MPRD Specs
- Magnification: 1X
- Parallax Adjustment: Parallax free
- Lens Coating: Fully multi-coated, low light enhancement
- Dot Size: 3 MOA
- Material: 6061
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Click Value at 100 Yards: 1 MOA
- Adjustment Range: 70 MOA
- Overall Length: 1.6 inches
- Overall Width: 0.98 inch
- Weight: .06 ounces
- Battery: CR2032
- MSRP: $299.99
When Bill Norkunas, 71, faced a potential deadly threat of a man trying to...
by Personal Defense World / Nov 30, 2020