Browning recently released an update to its popular Buck Mark line, one sure to appeal to rimfire fans. The new Browning Buck Mark Plus Vision Black/Gold Suppressor Ready brings a sharp-looking .22 LR with the ability to shoot ever-so civilized.
Browning Buck Mark Plus Vision Black/Gold
The new pistol features an inner steel barrel finished in Cerakote Gold and surround by a black anodized aluminum Vision outer sleeve with CNC-machined hex-shaped cutouts. The Vision barrel design cuts much weight. The precision-machined alloy frame comes anodized black.
Other features include suppressor-ready threads and a removable muzzle brake. A Picatinny optics rail and fiber-optic front sight also provide sighting options.
The new Buck Mark pistol retails for around $720. For even more info, please visit browning.com.
Buck Mark Plus Vision Black/Gold Suppressor Ready Features
- Vision barrel features a tensioned outer aluminum sleeve surrounding a strong steel
- Gold Cerakote on inner barrel
- ½”-28 TPI suppressor-ready threads
- Removeable muzzle brake
- Black/black UFX grips with rubber overmolding
- Picatinny optics rail
- 16-click adjustable Pro-Target rear sight with white outline
- TRUGLO/Marble Arms fiber-optic front sight
- Includes pistol rug
Buck Mark Plus Vison Black/Gold Specs
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Barrel Length: 5 7/8 inches
- Overall Length: 9 9/10 inches
- Weight: 27 ounces
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Sight Radius: 8 1/4 inches
- Barrel Finish: Anodized black
- Receiver Finish: Anodized black
- Front Sight: Fiber-optic
- Rear Sight: White outline Pro-Target
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum alloy
- Trigger Finish: Gold plated
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte black
- Magazine Type: Single stack
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- MSRP: $719.99
A faithful rendition of the contract-winning P320-based pistol fielded by the Army and Marine...
by Personal Defense World / Jan 28, 2021