It’s been a big week for Magpul. On the heels of its FDP-9 folding pistol, it also just announced the release of a new pistol brace; it’s one sure to capture the attention of HK fans. The Magpul MP BSL Arm Brace fits HK94 and MP5-pattern pistols. The system delivers single-handed operation while matching the unique aesthetics of HK platforms.
Magpul MP BSL Arm Brace Details
The brace features Magpul’s proprietary polymer design. It utilizes a tool-less adjustment system, making it easier to deploy and collapse the brace. The MP BSL proves extremely durable with enhanced ergonomics, according to Magpul.
The integrated QD sling attachment, along with ample surface area for lateral forearm contact, provides stability support. An M-LOK slot provides additional sling mounting surface.
MP BSL Features
- Designed and intended for use as a stabilizing accessory for one-handed firing
- Toolless, one-handed adjustment
- Ambidextrous rear QD cup allows sling tension to be applied while firing with one hand to improve stability
- High-strength polymer and metal construction
- M-LOK compatible slot for additional sling mounting options
- Compatible with HK94/MP5-pattern pistols. Not compatible with HK91/G3-pattern firearms.
The MP5 remains one of the most popular PDW and pistol variants around. With HK and other companies releasing updated versions, the Mapgul brace will earn lots of interest. The brace retails for $159.95. Oh, Magpul also released a 50-round drum mag for the HK94 and MP5-pattern carbines and pistols, so there’s that too. For even more info, please visit magpul.com.
- Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Height: 6.5 inches
- Length: 10.5 inches
- Width: 2.3 inches
- Colors : Black
- Price: $159.95
Discussion about this post