KelTec made some big news recently, dropping its latest pistol: The P50. We covered the P50 over at Ballistic Magazine, and it made quite a lot of noise, and with good reason. The new KelTec pistol brings 50 rounds of 5.7x28mm into an awesome platform.
The Best KelTec P50 Comments
Along with the 5.7 cartridge, the P50 utilizes the same FN P90 magazine that made it famous. The pistol includes two 50-round P90 mags, bringing a massive amount of firepower. The P50 retails for $995, making it one of the more interesting new guns for 2021.
True to form, nearly as good as the new pistol were the social media comments about it. This thing nearly broke the Internet, so we gathered some of our favorite comments from our social media pages. There were a lot of movie and video game references:
- “Looks like a blaster from Star Wars.”
- “Because f*ck doing tactical reloads.”
- “Sh*t getting real Call of Duty out here.”
- “It’s so ugly and I want it.”
- “Who’s going to carry that around? Robocop?”
- “Man, look at this UFO-looking ass gun.”
- “This is how I’m coming for the apocalypse.”
- “Look at this Alien vs. Predator ass gun.”
- “On God, this sh*t ugly.”
- “That’s the Call of Duty gun.”
- “F*ck a PS5.”
- “That’s that bitch from GTA.”
- “Man, this mother f*cker so ugly.”
- And perhaps our favorite comment: “Must be jelly, because not even jam gonna’ jam like this gun right here.”
Not exactly keeping it classy, but the general gist of the comments kinda keeps it in the ballpark. The jury is still out on performance, but this has the potential to be one cool freakin’ pistol. And with just two mags, you’re rocking 100 rounds of 5.7mm. We love the sound of that. For even more info, please visit keltecweapons.com.
KelTec P50 Specs
- Caliber: 5.7x28mm
- Weight (unloaded): 3.2 pounds
- Magazine Capacity: 50
- Overall Length: 15 inches
- Barrel Length: 9.6 inches
- Barrel Threads: 1/2-28 TPI
- Overall Height: 6.7 inches
- Width: 2 inches
- Trigger Pull: 5 pounds
- MSRP: $995
Browning X-Point Defense ammo features an 'X' shape in the hollow point cavity, preventing...
by Personal Defense World / Feb 1, 2021