After an unprecedented year of gun sales, more shooters enter the 2A community than ever before. With that comes an influx of gun owners looking to carry, either concealed or during a day on the range. The new DeSantis Veiled Partner features a molded design that makes carrying more comfortable.
DeSantis Veiled Partner OWB Holster
The Veiled Partner features a precision molded Kydex design. Built for outside-the-waistband carry, it utilizes an exacting curvature, according to DeSantis. The design allows for maximum concealment and comfortable fit.
The holster configures easily for both height and cant. It works with 1 1/2 to 1 3/4-inch loop openings. It features adjustable tension and accommodates optics. The Veiled Partner comes in both right- and left-handed configurations for most popular semi-auto pistols.
The Veiled Partner retails for $59.99. For even more info, please visit desantisholster.com.
DeSantis Veiled Partner Fits
- Glock 43, 43X, 48X MOS, with or without reflex sight
- Springfield Armory Hellcat, Hellcat OSP
- SIG Sauer P365, P365 XL, P365 SAS, P364 XL with ROMEO Zero
- Glock 17, 19, 17 GEN 5, 19 GEN 5, 19X, 22, 23, 31, 32, 45 with or without reflex sights
- SIG P320C/P250C with or without ROMEO1 reflex sights
- Taurus G3C/G2C
- S&W M&P Shield 9/40, M&P Shield M2.0 9/40
- S&W M&P 9 Shield EX, M&P Compact .22, Performance Center M&P 9 Shield EZ
After campaigning on 2A rights, Congresswoman Lauren Boebert takes a first, small step in...
by Personal Defense World / Feb 10, 2021