Concealed carry practitioners just got a new piece of gear with the release of the Comp-Tac Sport-TAC. The inside-the-waistband holster system features and Kydex for comfortable, all-day wear.
Comp-Tac Sport-TAC IWB Holster
The Sport-TAC utilizes a molded foam backing. The holster provides structure, comfort and flexibility for war at the 4-5 o’clock position. The 600D fabric backing uses low-density foam for comfort. Meanwhile, high-density foam provides structure. To complete the system, molded channels promote better ventilation.
The Kydex shell minimizes collapse of the holster aft the draw, according to Comp-Tac. The design improves the ease of re-holster compared to all-leather or all-nylon IWB holsters. The Sport-TAC comes tuckable. It also delivers cant and height adjustment via two clips, spreading the weight of heavier handguns.
“Firearms, accessories and technology have changed a lot in the past 20 years,” explained Gordon Carrell, Comp-Tac general manager. “When Comp-Tac started out, Kydex was revolutionary, and Comp-Tac combined it with leather to offer the best of both worlds with comfort and weapon retention. Since then, new materials, technology and user demands have developed. Concealed carry participants are carrying smaller, thinner guns, complete with mounted micro red-dot units. The Sport-TAC is Comp-Tac’s next evolutionary step in providing a CCW holster with the comfort and security that customers need.”
The Comp-Tac Sport-Tac holster retails for $69. For even more info, please visit comp-tac.com.
Comp-Tac Sport-Tac Features
- Kydex shell enables easy re-holster; comes cut for red-dot optic compatibility
- Interchangeable Kydex shells allow for carry of multiple guns with one holster
- Retention screws allow for perfect holster retention adjustment
- Features abrasion-resistant, woven-nylon backing for durability
- Foam pads feature closed cell design to resist moisture and absorption
- Backing molded with channels to allow for airflow, ventilation and comfort
- Belt clips utilize tuckable design, adjust for both cant and ride height
- Two belt clips help distribute weight for heavier guns
- Both right- and left-handed options are available
- MSRP: $69
Discussion about this post