A trigger upgrade remains one of the most popular choices for shooters. Arguably the connection between rifle and shooter providing the greatest impact on accuracy, modular designs dominate component upgrades for AR-15 rifle and pistol users. Now Luth-AR, known for incredible aftermarket components, jumps into the trigger game. The Luth-AR MTA brings a 3.5-pound trigger break in single-stage design.
Luth-AR MTA Trigger
The MTA stands for Modular Trigger Assembly. Self-contained in an aluminum housing, the modular design comes truly “drop-in.” It installs without a gunsmith and a minimum of tools or experience. It provides significant savings for shooters, while still providing a significant performance upgrade as well.
The MTA features a 6061 hardcoat anodized aluminum housing. Luth-AR precision cuts all internals using an EDM process. Parts utilize A2 tool steel, heat treated to 40-45HRC. The unit also includes SST bushings and springs, resulting in a crisp 3.5-pound break.
The MTA retails for $149.95. For even more info, please visit luth-ar.com.
Luth-AR MTA Features
- Single Stage Drop-In Trigger
- Compatible with .22, .223/5.56mm, .30 cal
- 3.5-pound Pull Weight approximately
- Complete Drop-in Assembly
- Crisp, clean trigger break
- Trigger housing: 6061 Aluminum
- Hardcoat Anodized – Black
- Hammer, Trigger, Disconnector: A2 tool steel
- Heat treated to 40-45 HRC
- Black Nitride Finish
- SST Bushings and springs
- EDM machined internals