With an already impressive line of leather gun belts, 1791 Gunleather recently added a vintage colorway to their lineup. Enjoying your Second Amendment rights has never looked so good or been so comfortable.
1791 Gunleather Vintage Leather Gun Belts
1791 Gunleather makes its leather gun belts from 100-percent certified American, 14-ounce heavy native steerhide. The belts use Chicago screws to secure the buckle in place, allowing you to remove/replace the buckle if desired. Each belt is handcrafted, reinforced and guaranteed to resist stretch, snags and splits.
The leather gun belt from 1791 Gunleather warms as you wear it, causing it to mold to your body. This ensures a comfortable and secure fit. 1791 Gunleather uses reinforced stitching to allow for heavier pistols or revolvers. Due to the heavy-duty construction, the belts are capable of holding all of your gear. They are perfect for IWB holsters, OWB holsters, flashlights, mag pouches, knives, hammers, tape measures, and multi-tools.
The 1791 Gunleather belts receive a lifetime warranty and 100-percent satisfaction guarantee and are available in sizes 32/35 to 48/52. If you’re looking for a good EDC belt, they deserve a look. The vintage leather gun belts are available now, with MSRPs ranging from $59.99 – $64.99. For more info, please visit 1791Gunleather.com.
1791 Gunleather Leather Gun Belt Features
- They make the Gun Belt 01 with the highest quality leather that warms and molds to your body.
- Reinforced and handcrafted, our leather gun holster belt will never stretch, snag, split, or break.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Each premium belt features 100% American heavy native steerhide, steel buckle, and genuine Chicago screws.
- Customizable: All belts are 1.5” wide and come in versatile sizes ranging from 32/36 to 48/52.
- Warrantied: Our products are all backed by a lifetime warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and easy returns.
- Color: Belts are available in Stealth Black, Classic Brown and Vintage.