For some, less lethal comprises an important aspect of their duty or personal defense plan. Since 2016, the Taser Pulse provides a compact, hand-held less lethal defense option for private citizens. Clearly, personal defense is a serious matter. But hey, nothing says your plan can’t include an awesome-looking product. Enter the Taser Pulse Kryptec Edition.
Taser Pulse Kryptec Edition
Let’s face it: we love us some Kryptec patterns around here. The firearms industry does as well, with licensed products ranging from rifles, pistols, bows and more covered in different camo designs. The limited Pulse Kryptec Edition bring the same, effective less-lethal defense in an updated look. More importantly, it still delivers 30 seconds of muscle-locking punch. The immobilizing technology remains a top choice by law enforcement and for personal defense.
The new option comes in Kryptek’s premier camo pattern: Altitude. Designed with an alpine environment in mind, it effectively conceals in deciduous forest regions, ranging from North America to Africa’s Mopane Forest, according to Kryptec.
“We are excited to partner with Kryptek to feature its Altitude camouflage pattern on this limited edition of the TASER Pulse,” said Matt Angorn, VP of Axon Consumer Sales. “Axon was founded with the mission to protect life and we are committed to offering effective, easy-to-use personal self-defense products. With this partnership, we will be able to further that mission.”
The Taser Pulse ships with two live cartridges and a lithium battery. A conductive practice target provides a training option, giving you the tools you need to hit the mark if the situation ever arrives. The Taser Pulse Kryptec Edition retails for $429.99. For even more info, please visit taser.com.
Taser Pulse Features
- Effective range up to 15 feet
- Overall Length: 5 1/4 inches
- Height: 4 1/2 inches
- Overall Width: 1 1/8 inches
- Shaved safety levers make it comfortable to carry discreetly
- Laser assisted target acquisition makes aiming a breeze
- High intensity LED flashlight ensures you can identify the attacker in dimly lit areas or at night
- The same knock-down power as used by more than 18,000 law enforcement agencies in 107 countries
- 30-second overall duration of high voltage output allowing the user to make a safe escape