Whether you are in law enforcement, military or are a personal protection minded civilian, protecting your core is essential. Although there are many options when it comes to SAPI plates, the right carrier makes all the difference, in mobility. With this in mind, High Speed Gear offers its low-profile Core Plate Carrier.
The High Speed Gear Core Plate Carrier
Featuring a rugged design, the Core plate carrier remains affordable and ideal for law enforcement. The proprietary, heavy-duty nylon laminate includes a 1000D exterior for maximum durability in adverse situations. Furthermore, adjustable, padded stretch-woven shoulder straps provide all day comfort.
Both the front and back of the carrier include laser-cut MOLLE webbing for full kit scalability. In particular, the front has a 6×5-inch panel, while the back has a 6×6-inch panel. Above the MOLLE panels on either side are large loop panels, for ID/unit patch identification. Additionally, on either side of the front loop panel are lash slots, for attaching comms cables or body cam mounts.
Keeping the Core comfortable is interior spacer mesh padding that also helps with ventilation. The plate carrier remains easy to put on or remove, via the side-release buckles. Also, riding just atop the rear loop panel is a heavy-duty grab handle, in the event you need fast extraction. The Core is available in small for small SAPI and commercial 8×10-inch plates, medium for medium SAPI plates, large for large SAPI and commercial 10×12-inch plates and XL for extra-large SAPI plates.
“The idea of the Core™ Plate Carrier began when we had customers of varying professions and backgrounds asking for a low-profile plate carrier,” said Bill Babboni, HSGI® vice president of sales and operations. “We went through multiple design variations to create the Core™ as we took in input from both law enforcement and military members. We wanted to bring all the features possible at this price point, with more accessories coming soon.”
The High Speed Gear Core Plate Carrier is available now, with an MSRP of $130.00. For more info, please visit HighSpeedGear.com.
High Speed Gear Core Plate Carrier Features
- Built with a proprietary, heavy-duty nylon laminate, including rugged 1000D exterior
- 6×5 laser-cut MOLLE on front plate and 6×6 on rear plate
- Padded and adjustable stretch-woven shoulder straps
- Interior spacer mesh padding provides comfort and ventilation
- Large loop panels on front and back for ID/unit patches
- Lash slots for attaching comms cables or body cam mounts
- Side-release buckle side straps enable easy on/off
- Can be upgraded with cummerbund attachment (coming soon) via the additional webbing loops on either side
- Available in four sizes to fit most plates
- Small for small SAPI and commercial 8”x10” plates
- Medium for medium SAPI plates
- Large for large SAPI and commercial 10”x12” plates
- XL for extra large SAPI plates
- Interior label with blank space for name, badge number, etc.
- Berry compliant
Discussion about this post