Just like every other part of the body, everyone’s ears are different. So, just because hearing protection fits your friend perfectly, does not mean it will fit your ears. For this reason, WildEar releases its custom-fit EarzON hearing protection, molded specifically to your ears. Thus, providing the perfect fit with no unwanted noise penetration.
WildEar EarzON Custom Hearing Protection
Custom-fit to the user’s ear the EarzON earplugs are available in soft silicone, ultra-soft silicone, or acrylic. As a result, the earplugs provide all-day comfort. Likewise, the earplugs offer consistent protection, with research studies showing real-world protection that closely matches laboratory-derived noise reduction predictions, according to the company.
The custom fit of the EarzON earplugs means they can accommodate all ear sizes and shapes. Likewise, they can accommodate ears with radically changed characteristics due to surgery, disease, or injury.
The silicone and basic acrylic versions feature passive noise reduction with an NRR rating of 26dB. However, the filtered acrylic versions feature specially designed acoustic filters that reduce sounds evenly across a wide frequency range. As a result, the filtered acrylic earplugs have an NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) of 11-19dB. In addition, the filters in the filtered acrylic earplugs allow you to turn the volume down without sacrificing listening quality.
According to WildEar, “A custom fit is achieved by providing WildEar with impressions of your ears. This can be done in two ways. Most audiologists can provide ear impression services for a one-time fee of around $30-$75. When making your appointment, you will need to explain to the provider that you have already purchased the custom product from WildEar. You are asking them to provide only an ear impression of each ear.”
The Soft Silicone is available in orange, blue, or black and the Ultra-Sift Silicone is available in orange/black and pink/black. The Acrylic is available in blue, red, or black, with the filtered acrylic in clear. Additionally, each earplug features a left/right ear indicator and your name, so no one else accidentally uses your earplugs.
The EarzON Custom Hearing Protection from WildEar is available now with an MSRP of $99.50 – 134.50. For more info, please visit WildEar.com.
WildEar EarzON Custom Hearing Protection Features
- Custom Fit (non-electric) Hearing Protection
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 26dB (passive), 11-19dB (filtered acrylic)
- Consistent protection: Because custom earplugs go in the ear just one way and are designed to fit the individual’s ear canal precisely, research studies show that actual protection in the real-world more closely matches laboratory-derived noise reduction predictions than other classes of earplugs.
- Durable, long-lasting: Unlike foam or even most premolded vinyl earplugs, customs survive for years. A set of custom earplugs can last many years due to the considerable strength and durability of materials.
- Fit for all: One clear advantage of custom hearing protection is that they accomodate all sizes and shapes of ears, even when surgery, disease or injury has radically changed the characteristics of the outer ear.
- MSRP: $99.50 – $134.50
DeSantis Holsters wastes no time providing two different options for the anticipated release of...
by Personal Defense World / Mar 4, 2022