Nothing changes a family’s life forever like a fire. In an instant, everything you have spent your life building is gone. Of course, insurance will replace much of it but there are some items that can’t be replaced. Not to mention, important documents that might be irreplaceable. For this reason, safes like the Hornady Fireproof Keypad Safe provide options for your essential items.
Hornady Fireproof Keypad Safe
Constructed of heavy-duty 16-gauge steel, the Fireproof Keypad Safe prevents even the most aggressive unauthorized entry. Likewise, a double-thick 8-gauge steel door with four one-inch diameter locking lugs prevents tampering or prying.
The safe features a backlit programmable lock and provides quick, easy access, even in complete darkness. Likewise, once open, an interior LED automatically lights up the contents of the safe, for quick acquisition of your pistol. In the event the battery-operated keypad loses power, a discreet mechanical key backup provides access to the contents.
The adjustable shelves allow for the perfect configuration of your firearms and other valuables. In addition, the carpet-lined interior protects your contents from damage. Likewise, the fireproof capabilities protect the contents for 30 minutes at up to 1,400°F.
Weighing 49-pounds, the Fireproof Safe allows for storage anywhere in the home. Additionally, the included concrete anchor bolts provide for permanent mounting for enhanced security.
The Hornady Fireproof Keypad Safe is available now with an MSRP of $252.99. For more info, please visit Hornady.com.
Hornady Fireproof Keypad Features
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel body construction and extra thick 8-gauge steel door
- Electronic lock with key backup
- Interior light automatically illuminates when opening the safe
- Fireproof rating of 30 minutes up to 1400°F
- Removable interior shelf allows flexible and secure storage of firearms, documents, jewelry, outdoor gear, hobby equipment, collections, medication and more
- Protective carpet interior safeguards handguns and valuables from damage
- Durable black powder coat finish
- LED visual warning light when battery is running low
- Includes concrete anchor bolts for mounting
Hornady Fireproof Keypad Safe Specifications
- Locks: Electronic keypad with keyed backup
- Housing Material: 16-gauge steel
- Exterior: 12″x 15″x 16.5″
- Interior: 10.2″x 13.2″x 15″
- Overall Weight: 49 lbs
- MSRP: $252.99
Discussion about this post