Hey guys, did you know that Mother’s Day is right around the corner? Of course, you did. And you’re welcome for the reminder. But what do you get the mother that has everything? I mean, she already has you and your wonderful children, right? How about giving her the gift of style? Just in time for Mother’s Day, FALCO introduces exclusive hand-carved holsters and belts.
FALCO Exclusive Hand-Carved Holsters and Belts
Each holster is constructed of beautiful Italian leather and is uniquely and painstakingly handcrafted and hand-carved. FALCO’s master leather craftsman personally hand cuts the leather and prepares it for construction. He then hand-sews each piece before hand molding it specifically to individual firearm specifications. Finally, he hand carves each intricate pattern, paints, and varnishes each piece.
Each holster receives only vegetable tan and natural oils for a premium holster finish. As a result, every holster is a unique, one-of-a-kind piece of art, with a luxurious finish, feel, and appearance. The exclusive belts are products of the same overall painstaking process, ensuring a perfect match every time.
Correspondingly, the holsters and belts are available in your choice of floral, basketweave, or ornament pattern. Available in OWB only, the holsters feature a slight forward cant for a comfortable draw and reholster. Due to the handmade nature of their construction, the holsters can be customized to your specifications. For example, you can request a custom option that allows for optics, etc.
“Each FALCO Holsters Exclusive Hand-Carved Holster and Belt is painstakingly fashioned one at a time by our master leather artisan in our headquarters in Slovakia,” according to FALCO Holsters CEO, Róbert Ková?. “We are proud to bring old-world craftsmanship to gun owners in the United States and invite dealers to investigate our reputation and the quality we display across our families of leather, Kydex, and Nylon gun holsters,” he added.
One thing to be aware of is the 28-day delivery time. If you are looking at this option for Mother’s Day, I recommend printing a picture of the holster and include it in the card. It might not be as exciting for her as actually getting the holster and belt on Mother’s Day, but it’s better than her thinking she’s not getting anything. I’m pulling for you. We’re all in this together.
The FALCO exclusive hand-carved leather holsters and belts are available now with an MSRP of $349.00 – $399.00 for holsters and $429.00 – $599.00 for belts. For more info, please visit FALCOHolsters.com.
Features of FALCO Hand-Carved Leather Holsters
- Outside the waistband, (OWB) configuration delivers excellent retention
- Custom-made for virtually any pistol or revolver, RH or LH
- Pancake-style features belt slits for maximum stability and comfort
- Slight forward cant for the most efficient gun draw
- Thumb break equipped for maximum safety
- Barrel and trigger guard covered and protected
- Reinforced open-top ensures easy reholstering
- Open muzzle design prevents the accumulation of dust and dirt and allows for threaded barrels
- Sweat guard protects both body and firearm
- Customization allows for optics
- Hand constructed from carefully selected full-grain Italian leather
- Lifetime Warranty
- 28-Day delivery
- Colors: Mahogany, Natural
- MSRP: Floral (CX11) $399, Basket Weave (CX12) $349, Ornament (CX13) $349
Features of FALCO Hand-Carved Leather Belts
- Attractive and comfortable for everyday wear
- Rugged enough for police or duty use
- One-quarter inch think, constructed from two layers of carefully selected full-grain Italian leather
- Stainless steel roller-style buckle
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- 28-Day delivery
- Colors: Mahogany or Natural
- Belt Width: 2” or 1.5”
- Belt Length: custom
- MSRP: Floral (KX11) $599, Basket Weave (KX12) $429, Ornament (KX13) $429
Chalk another one up for good law enforcement as Florida Sheriff Bob Johnson promotes...
by Joshua Swanagon / May 2, 2022