You might have noticed; optics are all the rage now. And why wouldn’t they be? What’s not to love about fast target acquisition and improved accuracy? Add a good reflex sight, like the Trijicon RMR, to the already popular shotgun and you have a winner on your hands. The Mesa Tactical SureShell Carrier not only adds an RMR mount but also a six-shell carrier for fast access.
The Mesa Tactical SureShell Carrier with RMR Mount
Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum the SureShot is as rugged as your Benelli. Likewise, the Type 3 hard coat anodized for flat black durable finish keeps it looking great after hard use. However, if you prefer a lighter-weight option, it is also available in a polymer version.
The polymer version employs injection-molded, glass-filled nylon yokes, secured to the aluminum backplates by brass threaded inserts. In addition, both versions include an innovative dual rubber friction retention system, holding your shells firmly in place.
Similar to Mesa Tactical’s SureShell carriers with integrated optics rail, the RMR version replaces the Picatinny rail with precision machined Trijicon RMR mount. As a result, the smaller RMR optic allows for co-witnessing with the factory ghost ring sights.
Available for the Benelli M2 and M4 shotguns, the SureShell easily mounts via drilled and tapped receiver holes. The aluminum version comes in your choice of four- or six-shell, while the polymer is available in six-shell only.
The Mesa Tactical SureShell Carrier with RMR Mount is available now, with MSRP of $93.00, $110.00 or $115.00, depending on the model. For more info, please visit MesaTactical.com.
Mesa Tactical SureShell Carrier with RMR Mount Details
- Includes an integrated Trijicon RMR® reflex sight mount that co-witnesses with factory ghost ring sights
- Innovative rubber friction retention system solidly holds shotshells in place
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum or injection molded-glass filled nylon yoke
- Type 3 hard coat anodized for flat black durable finish on aluminum parts
- Mounts via drilled and tapped receiver holes
- Available in four and six-shell configurations for aluminum and six-shell only for polymer
- Available Benelli M2 Tactical /M4 shotguns
- 100% made in America
- MSRP: $93.00, $110.00 or $115.00 (depending on model)
In a knee-jerk reaction to the Buffalo shooting, Governor Hochul rushes ahead of the...
by Larry Keane / May 19, 2022