Let’s face it, the pump-action shotgun is king when it comes to home and personal defense. But it has one slight drawback—capacity. Sure, with a shotgun seven shots should suffice, but wouldn’t it be better to have five extra shells on hand? Of course, it would. For this reason, TactaLoad offers its new FLASH-5 shotgun stock for Remington and Mossberg.
The TactaLoad FLASH-5 Shotgun Stock
The rugged FLASH-5 is made in the United States and is designed to hold up in the harshest environments. Featuring a unique design, it contains an internal 5-shell magazine that protects the shells from the elements. Likewise, the magazine can hold all three sizes of 12-gauge ammunition (2 ¾”, 3”, and 3 ½”).
The ambidextrous access allows for both administrative or tactical reloading, not to mention right- and left-handed shooters.
Designed for Remington and Mossberg models, the FLASH-5 also takes into account different size shooters. For this reason, TactaLoad offers optional length of pull spacers, so you can dial in the fit, specifically for you. As a result, the stock can be adjusted from 13.5-inch without LOP spacers to 14.5-inch with both spacers installed.
Similarly, an optional Tactical buttplate is available, providing a different option than the rubber recoil pad. The Tactical buttplate is designed to avoid clinging to gear and clothing while maneuvering in close quarters. However, the aggressive texture prevents slipping once shouldered. In addition, the buttplate reduces the LOP to 12.5 inches.
The TactaLoad FLASH-5 shotgun stock is available now, with an MSRP of $129.95. For more info, please visit TactaLoad.com.
TactaLoad FLASH-5 Shotgun Stock Details
- Easy Installation
- Intuitive action requires less practice and training to master
- Rugged and durable construction to withstand the harshest elements and most demanding situations
- Allows shooter ability to function with or without gloved hands
- Ambidextrous design for both left and right-handed shooters
- Instant upgrade
- Holds all three 12g shotgun shell sizes (2 3/4”, 3” and 3 1/2”)
- Fastest practical reloading application available!
- Includes optional sling swivel stud attachment
- MSRP: $129.95
Length of Pull:
- 13.5 inches with Recoil Pad (included)
- 12.5 inches with Tactical Butt Plate (sold separately)
- 5 – 12-gauge shotgun shells (2 3/4”, 3” or 3 1/2”)